AXA

Nigeria29 reviews

Clear
3.5Job Security & Advancement

Found 16 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,503 reviews

What is the best part of working at the company?The best part is working as a full time staff and receiving all the benefits What is the most stressful part about working at the company?The worst is working as a contract staff for years without conversion and without benefits What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Condusive and okay respectively What is a typical day like for you at the company?Resume work by 8, prepare my to do list, do some cold calls and follow up on prospects and existing customers, go out for meetings if any then back to the office and close for the day

Productive and fun place to work

The company gives a lot of room for growth and capacity building, which helps you to be productive. Healthy working environment and exposure to opportunities

Excellent place to work

I worked here for 5 years. I'll say, AXA is a great place to work. I had a rare opportunity starting my career is business transformation and it's the best experience I have till date. Great AXA!

Pros

Great people. Good work life balance.

Cons

Sometimes, strategy does sync with operational capabilities.

Conducive and productive.

Friendly environment that encourages growth and development. Good relationship with other staff and clients. Conducive environment.Good management and good motivation. Every work done is compensated compensated appropriately.

Pros

Free

productive and fun place to work

i worked there 8years. whether you have a work life balance or not depends on the head of unit you report to. i left because a new manager was hired and respect and courage became a thing of the past. everyday was full of threats. overall management is the best i have ever seen.

AXA Mansard's work culture is great.

There's partial/full remote working depending on the team. The AXA Core Values are well imbibed into work.Access to growth and upskilling opportunities.

Pros

Remote working, Great people, Different learning and engagement communities.

Cons

A lot of meetings, lack skills resources in some departments.

Career path and comesurate wages and benefits

I'm opened to an organization that gives me the opportunity to learn as well as grow. I look forward to raising to a top management level. Also, I would love to earn higher than I do currently.

Pros

Frequent development and training programs

Cons

Low wages

Innnovative and creative work environment which empowers you to learn and grow in your chosen field.

AXA exposes you to vast opportunities, irrespective of your field of expertise. Pros- Amazing work culture, Training & Development, Job security Cons- Long hours

Not a bad place as well

AXA Mansard is a very nice place to work, IF and only IF you aren't a contract staff (Transaction Officers). Most of their contract staffs are employed through a third party firm who gets a large percentage of the salaries of the contract staff throughout their stay in the company. On the flip side, job security is very high and and you'll meet brilliant minds there.

It is simply one of the best companies to work for in Nigeria.

The workplace culture is great. They take staff professionalism very seriously. There is room for growth, advancement and development in the company. The company also take staff training very seriously and the most interesting part of the job is the yearly team bonding activities.

A very good experience

Working at AXA Mansard was a very good one in terms of experience and knowledge gained. It was also an opportunity to show case my skills and abilities.

A very average experience

The job security/advancement and salary is quite lack luster. So many contract staffs unsettled into the system with low pays compared to the very few full staffs.

Great people,interesting culture and workplace Ethics

The company gives you the opportunity to be independent and make decisions on your feet.Wonderful opportunities for growth as well as training opportunities.

Pros

Free daycare for children

Cons

Its a great organisation for an individual to start a career growth. The standard of operation is perfect.

Its a great cooperate organisation with Result-Oriented team for the attainment of organizational set goals and objectives in order to work toward effecting a change through innovativeness. Working with Axa mansard has been good experience for me on my career path. I have been able to acquire alot of skills, High-level written and oral communication skills, Interpersonal skills,Conflicts resolution techniques, Ability to balance conflicting priorities and to work to deadlines which will be of great advantage to me in the future.. A great work environment for an individual to start a career growth and their standard of operation is perfect.

Was overwhelmed but learnt a lot

Interned in a big firm and was overwhelmed in my first few weeks but got a hang of my role and settled in. Was able to learn from the Analysts in my department and was given more responsibilities as I grew in knowledge and confidence.

productive and fun work place

great place, great people. fair compensation. liberty to make decisions within scope. Good benefits and also very friendly and condusive environment for growth and learning

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AXA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits