Here to help
Coronavirus update

AXA Employee Reviews

Nigeria23 reviews
AXA exposes you to vast opportunities, irrespective of your field of expertise.

Pros- Amazing work culture, Training & Development, Job security

Cons- Long hours
It was a wonderful, challenging, face-paced and funfilled place to work with lots of trainings and learnings on sales and customer relations to achieve sets results.
AXA Mansard is a very nice place to work, IF and only IF you aren't a contract staff (Transaction Officers). Most of their contract staffs are employed through a third party firm who gets a large percentage of the salaries of the contract staff throughout their stay in the company. On the flip side, job security is very high and and you'll meet brilliant minds there.
AXA insurance company is the one of best insurance in the world with best and well train staffs, but the salary and bonus of their drivers is too low, know hotel for you as driver when you travel out of station, they can only give you #5000 per day to sort out yourself I think look somehow.
The workplace culture is great. They take staff professionalism very seriously. There is room for growth, advancement and development in the company. The company also take staff training very seriously and the most interesting part of the job is the yearly team bonding activities.
Nice place to work and very challenging, all the staffs are nice and ready to help, is time consuming and the target is difficult to meet sometime, is a good place to work
Working at AXA Mansard was a very good one in terms of experience and knowledge gained.
It was also an opportunity to show case my skills and abilities.
The job security/advancement and salary is quite lack luster. So many contract staffs unsettled into the system with low pays compared to the very few full staffs.
The company gives you the opportunity to be independent and make decisions on your feet.Wonderful opportunities for growth as well as training opportunities.
Pros
Free daycare for children
Cons
A typical work day starts with going through itinerary for the day, usually have departmental meetings, project meetings. The job challenged me to be better, improved my presentation skills, made me more articulate and objective in decision making. Most importantly, I developed leadership skills.
As security officer in AXA mansard in Nigeria, we use to do 12 hours shift duty work,morning and night duty shift, i leaned about different kinds of insurance policy and some of principles and fundamental of insurance and what are the gains when you have insurance policy that covered you when the incident happened, especial axa travel insurance, is internattional the management is control by AXA France,, the workplace culture is base on international standard, as security guard we are the lowest salary payment rate in the company with total commitment, protecting lives and properties, safety first, The senior management implementing a quality management system QMS,in accordance with requirement ISO 9001:2015 quality standard,, client requirement,.the hardened part of the job is to create aware about the safety and staff altitude toward security setting,,and the human capital department will listen to your complain and give you advise for what to door the procedure to follows.
the work was tasking and challenging but will say it helped me alot to handle my time very well with intending clients.working with the organisation also made me meticulous in whatever i am doing.the working culture was perfect.
the hardest part of the job was dealing with difficult clients to convince them to buy insurance product and the most enjoyable part is getting a higher commission for a job weldone.
Pros
lateness attract a fine
Cons
dress smartwork
Its a great cooperate organisation with Result-Oriented team for the attainment of organizational set goals and objectives in order to work toward effecting a change through innovativeness.
Working with Axa mansard has been good experience for me on my career path. I have been able to acquire alot of skills, High-level written and oral communication skills, Interpersonal skills,Conflicts resolution techniques, Ability to balance conflicting priorities and to work to deadlines which will be of great advantage to me in the future.. A great work environment for an individual to start a career growth and their standard of operation is perfect.
A good place to work with friendly and capable people. It is also an environment that encourages innovation and relevance. Communication and knowledge sharing is a definite plus there.
Pros
Diverse in the FS environment
Cons
Non so far
The entails that you remain smart and alert for opportunities that lie around the market environment that is any where you find yourself.
I have learned how to work with different individuals as a Team and have seen the importance of working together and achieving Goals together.

The Management are the best i have seen because they are always ready to step in when the Products introduced seem not to move as it should.

AXA is Innovative, Works everywhere as the same Company.

The hardest part of the Job is when you have a Prospect that hardly stays in one place and you have to close a deal with him or her; it can be very discouraging.

The most enjoyable part of the day is when i receive a call from a client that seemed difficult and is now ready to pay the premium.
Pros
Free Breakfast
Cons
Short Breaks
Interned in a big firm and was overwhelmed in my first few weeks but got a hang of my role and settled in. Was able to learn from the Analysts in my department and was given more responsibilities as I grew in knowledge and confidence.
great place, great people. fair compensation. liberty to make decisions within scope. Good benefits and also very friendly and condusive environment for growth and learning
Hardest part of the job was getting people to overcome their mistrust of insurance companies due to past experience with moribund insurers.

Most enjoyable part of the job was seeing smiles on face of clients after settlement of claims.
Pros
Health Insurance
Cons
The company was okay and it was very productive during my stay.
I was able to understand the culture of security and also the modus operandi i learnet about CCTV systems.It was indeed a great honor to be part of the team.

I
Pros
Gave me access to Information technology
Cons
short break
Very Innovative environment. Great energy. Very engaging. Your input is encouraged and appreciated. Staffs are very friendly and helpful. I have had a great time here.
The best place to work as staff, i work as security guard but partially as a contract staff, because there is a gap between contract staff and full staff.
Cons
long hours, include weekend & public holiday
Ask a question about working or interviewing at AXA. Our community is ready to answer.
1.3K