AXA

AXA Employee Reviews

Nigeria23 reviews

Found 23 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,435 reviews

productive and fun place to work

i worked there 8years. whether you have a work life balance or not depends on the head of unit you report to. i left because a new manager was hired and respect and courage became a thing of the past. everyday was full of threats. overall management is the best i have ever seen.

Very satisfying and work ethics

Good place to work.Inworked with the company in Nigeria at Axamansard insurance.I was into sales of insurance products.Although not easy to sell and managers sometimes put pressure on you in getting the job done.They sometimes careless about what you face on the field,they all about you bringing the business and growing profits.They earn profit sharing but we the foot soldiers are not entitled to it.Great place to work but employers can do better

AXA Mansard's work culture is great.

There's partial/full remote working depending on the team. The AXA Core Values are well imbibed into work.Access to growth and upskilling opportunities.

Pros

Remote working, Great people, Different learning and engagement communities.

Cons

A lot of meetings, lack skills resources in some departments.

Good working environment, but competitive staff

AXA has a beautiful building, and smart staff..the organization culture is very nice..young beautiful and handsome staffs dressing formal and good looking.

Pros

Free breakfast

Cons

Poor salary

Career path and comesurate wages and benefits

I'm opened to an organization that gives me the opportunity to learn as well as grow. I look forward to raising to a top management level. Also, I would love to earn higher than I do currently.

Pros

Frequent development and training programs

Cons

Low wages

Face-paced and fun workplace

It was a wonderful, challenging, face-paced and funfilled place to work with lots of trainings and learnings on sales and customer relations to achieve sets results.

Innnovative and creative work environment which empowers you to learn and grow in your chosen field.

AXA exposes you to vast opportunities, irrespective of your field of expertise. Pros- Amazing work culture, Training & Development, Job security Cons- Long hours

Not a bad place as well

AXA Mansard is a very nice place to work, IF and only IF you aren't a contract staff (Transaction Officers). Most of their contract staffs are employed through a third party firm who gets a large percentage of the salaries of the contract staff throughout their stay in the company. On the flip side, job security is very high and and you'll meet brilliant minds there.

About AXA insurance

AXA insurance company is the one of best insurance in the world with best and well train staffs, but the salary and bonus of their drivers is too low, know hotel for you as driver when you travel out of station, they can only give you #5000 per day to sort out yourself I think look somehow.

It is simply one of the best companies to work for in Nigeria.

The workplace culture is great. They take staff professionalism very seriously. There is room for growth, advancement and development in the company. The company also take staff training very seriously and the most interesting part of the job is the yearly team bonding activities.

A very good experience

Working at AXA Mansard was a very good one in terms of experience and knowledge gained. It was also an opportunity to show case my skills and abilities.

A very average experience

The job security/advancement and salary is quite lack luster. So many contract staffs unsettled into the system with low pays compared to the very few full staffs.

Great people,interesting culture and workplace Ethics

The company gives you the opportunity to be independent and make decisions on your feet.Wonderful opportunities for growth as well as training opportunities.

Pros

Free daycare for children

Cons

It is a good place to begin a career

A typical work day starts with going through itinerary for the day, usually have departmental meetings, project meetings. The job challenged me to be better, improved my presentation skills, made me more articulate and objective in decision making. Most importantly, I developed leadership skills.

Service rendesr in axa mansard is ok

As security officer in AXA mansard in Nigeria, we use to do 12 hours shift duty work,morning and night duty shift, i leaned about different kinds of insurance policy and some of principles and fundamental of insurance and what are the gains when you have insurance policy that covered you when the incident happened, especial axa travel insurance, is internattional the management is control by AXA France,, the workplace culture is base on international standard, as security guard we are the lowest salary payment rate in the company with total commitment, protecting lives and properties, safety first, The senior management implementing a quality management system QMS,in accordance with requirement ISO 9001:2015 quality standard,, client requirement,.the hardened part of the job is to create aware about the safety and staff altitude toward security setting,,and the human capital department will listen to your complain and give you advise for what to door the procedure to follows.

work with your own sales target monthly and yearly.

the work was tasking and challenging but will say it helped me alot to handle my time very well with intending clients.working with the organisation also made me meticulous in whatever i am doing.the working culture was perfect. the hardest part of the job was dealing with difficult clients to convince them to buy insurance product and the most enjoyable part is getting a higher commission for a job weldone.

Pros

lateness attract a fine

Cons

dress smartwork

Its a great organisation for an individual to start a career growth. The standard of operation is perfect.

Its a great cooperate organisation with Result-Oriented team for the attainment of organizational set goals and objectives in order to work toward effecting a change through innovativeness. Working with Axa mansard has been good experience for me on my career path. I have been able to acquire alot of skills, High-level written and oral communication skills, Interpersonal skills,Conflicts resolution techniques, Ability to balance conflicting priorities and to work to deadlines which will be of great advantage to me in the future.. A great work environment for an individual to start a career growth and their standard of operation is perfect.

Productive And Highly Innovative

The entails that you remain smart and alert for opportunities that lie around the market environment that is any where you find yourself. I have learned how to work with different individuals as a Team and have seen the importance of working together and achieving Goals together. The Management are the best i have seen because they are always ready to step in when the Products introduced seem not to move as it should. AXA is Innovative, Works everywhere as the same Company. The hardest part of the Job is when you have a Prospect that hardly stays in one place and you have to close a deal with him or her; it can be very discouraging. The most enjoyable part of the day is when i receive a call from a client that seemed difficult and is now ready to pay the premium.

Pros

Free Breakfast

Cons

Short Breaks

Was overwhelmed but learnt a lot

Interned in a big firm and was overwhelmed in my first few weeks but got a hang of my role and settled in. Was able to learn from the Analysts in my department and was given more responsibilities as I grew in knowledge and confidence.

productive and fun work place

great place, great people. fair compensation. liberty to make decisions within scope. Good benefits and also very friendly and condusive environment for growth and learning

Hardest part of the job was getting people to overcome their mistrust of insurance companies due to past experience with moribund insurers. Most enjoyable part of the job was seeing smiles on face of clients after settlement of claims.

Pros

Health Insurance

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AXA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits