Vacancy in An Ngo jobs
US Embassy in Nigeria
- Colleagues in other donor organizations, NGO and civil society groups, etc. The incumbent.
- Solicitation for a Cooperating Country National Personal Service…
- At least 2 years experience in grant management in a Nigerian NGO setting, with excellent accounting and auditing skills.
- Stata, SPSS, NOMIS etc is compulsory.
- We are seeking an organized, efficient candidate to coordinate between our organization and host communities and Federal Agencies.
- WEWE is a local NGO with its head office in Abuja FCT.
- WEWE’s fiscal goal is to be one of the most financially compliant and transparent Nigerian NGO with…
- 5 years of progressively responsible experience in Procurement and /or Supply chain Management for a Public Institution, International Organization, NGO or…
- Minimum of 1-year NGO accounting and finance experience.
- USAID Effective Water Sanitation and Hygiene Services (E-WASH Program) title ‘Civic Advocacy and WASH…
- The NGO provides emergency assistance to the most vulnerable populations through a variety of activities, such as building emergency shelters, distributing non…
- CARE is an international NGO with local staff and community partners in 100 countries.
- We create local solutions to poverty and inequality and we seek dignity…
- Previous experience with a multilateral or international organization, NGO.
- Your mission is to manage the organization's public image.
- The Post holder will also assist in the implementation of the Monitoring and Evaluation Strategy for intervention programs.
- Must have excellent learning skills.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.