Standard Chartered jobs
- About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
The Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIB...
- High sense of responsibility, accountability, integrity arid ethical standards.
- The Institute was chartered in 1990, and now covered by the CIBN Act5 of 2007.
- MAP Chartered Surveyors are RICS regulated and quality assured to British Standards.
- MAP is a rapidly growing and award winning chartered surveyors.
- Standard Chartered Bank is hiring for its 2020 Graduate Programme - Associate - Financial Markets in Nigeria.
- Financial Markets (FM) is an essential part of the…
- Determines cost of operations by establishing standard costs;
- Chartered Accountant (ACA,ACTI ) + over 3 years operational experience.
- Work Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria.
- Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria, a financial institution, is hiring Analysts - Financial Markets in Nigeria.
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations.
- Accounting Manager - Finance, Procurement & Banking (CA)…
- Must be a Chartered Accountant i.e. ICAN, ACCA etc.
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and…
- Ensure Legislative Compliance and SIBTC standards:
- Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and…
- Our Internships give you the chance to learn and experience the culture of Standard Chartered across Asia, Africa and the Middle East, as well as our London and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.