Plan International jobs
- 5 years’ experience in the specific area of protocol relevant to job function, preferable in an International Organisation or in a multi-lateral setting, and/or…
- JD_Eng_LEGAL DRAFTING AND INTERNATIONAL NEGOTIATION _P4.
- Legal Adviser, Legal Drafting And International Negotiation.
- DEPARTEMENT OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT.
- Interface between Plan International Nigeria and the public.
- Plan International is registered in Nigeria with the Corporate Affairs Commission.
- 5 years’ experience in the specific area of ticketing and travel logistics, preferable in an International Organization or in a multi-lateral setting, and/or…
- Subjects like International Affairs, History, African Studies, Cyber Security, Information Operations, etc.).
- What You’ll Get to Do:
- What We can Offer You:
- The CIPs need to be aligned to the specific county integrated development plans, health sector strategic plans and National CIP.
- Contribute to the development of Procurement plans.
- Follow-up on their work plan and day-to-day activities.
- Master Level education in a relevant field such as…
- Knowledge and understanding of International law ;
- LINE SUPERVISOR PPO INTERNATIONAL NEGOTIATIONS & CODIFICATION.
- Legal Documentation and Archives Officer.
- 8 days - Desk Review and Development of evaluation work plan and protocols;
- Developed a detailed work plan which will include the methodologies to be used in…
- Bachelor’s degree in the Social Sciences, Business Administration, International Relations, International Diplomacy, Public Administration, Sociology, History,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.