Part Time jobs in Lagos
Green Ergon Limited
- Less than 5% Truck Idle Time.
- Requisition needed personnel, supplies, equipment, parts, or repair services.
- Responsible for issues resolution with customers and…
WUPEK PROPERTIES LIMITED
- JOB TYPE – FULL TIME, 100% COMMISSION, SALES.
- As part of our growth, we are recruiting for target driven individuals who have a proven track record in Building…
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Ability to multitask, work well as an individual & part of a team;
- Provide at all times a professional, courteous and rapid response to individual users.
- In Sub Saharan Africa, statistics say that 88% or almost 9 out of 10…
- We host all our staff at the training site regularly as part of their ongoing leadership and development.
- You wonder, and see the world as wonderful even when…
- We will never ask for money or any form of payment as part of our recruitment process.
- Build relationship with Relationship Managers/Business Bankers and…
- Ability to be proactive, work independently and as part of a team.
- We are currently recruiting for an internship position of entry-level project management…
- Develop the Annual Marketing plan as an integrated part of the business plan, to lay-out all abovementioned strategies as well as to propose all marketing…
- Candidates must be currently unemployed or employed in a part time/non-permanent role not related to career aspirations;
- Learn directly from SAP experts;
- They are part of an existing highly-trained quality monitoring team focusing on systematic academy-level monitoring.
- Performing audits via the smartphone.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.