Office Assistant jobs
- Knowledge of general office practices and administrative procedures.
- Perform additional and miscellaneous job-related duties for the office as assigned by…
- Knowledge of office and management techniques.
- Providing details to phone callers, and office visitors.
- Training new personnel regarding the workplace office…
Eden Solutions & Resources Limited
- Office Assistant Requirements Must be trustworthy Must be ready to work Must have good communication skill Qualification:
- 2 years Salary N25,000 monthly.
Architectural Structures Limited
- Office Assistant Job Description/Requirement Helping the other staff with running errands.
- Clerical duties for the office.
- Support in the coordination of office management, activities and programs in project office.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Adhering to the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct.
- Exercising good judgment and showing maturity in all client and firm matters.
Comercio Partners Limited
- Cleaner/Office Assistant Job Description Duties and Responsibilities will be, but not limited to:
- Should be able to clean and the remove rubbish Floor and…
- Responsibilities- Provides a wide range of cleaning and maintenance support to the project office, including the cleaning of rooms, furniture and equipment,…
- In response to the Boko Haram insurgency, in early 2014 IRC opened a field office in Mubi town of Adamawa state followed by offices in Yola (Adamawa state) in…
- Himgrash International Nigeria Limited seeks qualified candidates to fill this role.
- No Experience/Less than 1 year.
- The salary is between N50,000-N70,000.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.