Graphics Designer jobs
- Completed Secondary Education with training in Graphic Design.
- Creation of graphic templates to be used for reports and presentations.
- A good first degree in Graphic Design, Marketing or Advertising is preferred Experience Required:
- Launch and oversee advertising and media planning of company…
- Five to eight years of experience in graphic design.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, industrial design, or interior design, or equivalent experience.
- Test graphics across various media.
- A portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
Megated ICT Academy
- We have an immediate openings for a Web Developer / Graphic Designer .
- 3 years of overall Graphics Design experience, 2+ years in web design and development.
- Most graphic designers use specialized graphic design software to prepare their designs.- Creativity.
- The graphic designers should be Proficient in creating…
- We are looking for a creative graphics design intern to interpret user and internal team needs into design solutions with high visual impact.
The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations(SCOAN)
- 5+ years’ experience in motion graphic design/editing.
- Collaborate with Creative Manager and Graphics Producers to ensure a full understanding of the creative…
- “email@example.com” with subject “Graphics Designer Vacancy”.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Chief Executive and Managing Partner.
- Through the use of images, text, and color, graphic designers can transform statistical data into visual graphics and diagrams, which can make complex ideas…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.