Full Time jobs in Lagos
- Demonstrated skill in time management and completing software projects in a cooperative team environment.
- Software engineers at Microsoft are passionate about…
- The storekeeper in the hotel has the main responsibility to receive, store and issue supplies and equipment for the day to day hotel operations.
- You're the brains behind our work.
- Citi is looking for fresh graduates to join the team in various locations across the Middle East and Africa region.
- ForexTime (FXTM) - We provide you with the environment and conditions that you need to develop in your area of expertise, whether you are a young individual at…
- Our Client (A Law Firm) requires the engagement of Legal Graduate Trainees for their Lagos Office:
- No Experience/Less than 1 year.
- 2-3 years working experience as a Full Stack Developer.
- Leading and developing best practices for Full Stack Developer team.
- Fluent in front and backend coding;
- Full membership of a recognized Professional Accounting body with relevant qualification(s) such as ACCA or ACA.
- Higher National Diploma or Bachelor’s degree.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Bridge partners with governments, donors, and parents to ensure that every child has access to an…
- Proven time management and organizational skills.
- Lagos|Full Time|Travel, Tourism & Leisure| 75,000 - 150,000.
- Ability to pay high attention to detail.
- He/She will be responsible for developing and implementing strategic plans in driving Organisational goals.
- We are seeking immediate employment for the role of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.