- Embassy in Abuja is seeking to employ suitable and qualified candidate for Financial Assistant position in the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) Nigeria.
- Embassy job-related investigations, the incumbent conducts sensitive criminal and consular fraud investigations.
- BASIC FUNCTION OF THE POSITION:
- Also drive DOD HPN personnel and visitors to various locations including ministries, embassies, and other business organizations.
- MARCH 9, 2016 The U.S.
- Embassy in Abuja is seeking to employ suitable and qualified candidate for the positions of Bodyguard (2 Positions) in Regional Security Office in Abuja (RSO).
- Embassy stakeholders, and host country counterparts as applicable.
- Embassy in the host country, and senior police leadership from the host country.
- Embassy in Abuja is seeking to employ suitable and qualified candidate for the position of Northern Outreach English Language Assistant in Public Affairs…
- Job Introduction To execute the strategic direction of the Group by managing the financial needs of the Development Financial Institutions (DFIs), Multilateral…
- Two years of work experience as a driver in an international organization, embassy or UN system with a safe driving record.
- And we never give up.
Afognak Native Corporation, Alutiiq LLC, and their...
- Should possess a working knowledge of Embassy operations and administrative support functions;
- Personnel and help coordinate between RSO and host nation…
- To provide back room support to the Deputy Transport Manager in day to day running of the British Embassy transport section, providing a quality and efficient…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.