Driver Ngo jobs
- Certification of driver mechanic trade test and professional experience in vehicle maintenance and repairs.
- At least 2 years experience in grant management in a…
- Assist in drivers training and supervision including but not limited to;
- ZOA are an international NGO with its Head Quarters in The Netherlands.
- Work experience as a driver in an international organization NGO or embassy with a safe driving record.
- Job Description The Driver will be responsible for…
- A minimum of O-Level School Certificate A minimum of 1 - 3 years experience in a busy office especially in the NGO set up Possession of a valid driving license…
- Able to independently supervise drivers and vehicles.
- Previous Experience in a Humanitarian NGO in logistics and fleet unit.
- Ensure drivers comply with all relevant policies and procedures.
- Minimum of 2-years of NGO accounting and finance experience.
- Experience in working with NGOs.
- The NE-CMS program seeks to improve peace and resilience among communities in the face of drivers of conflict and violence in Borno State.
- Ensures that communication with the drivers during the overland movement is coordinated.
- Ensures the tracking of all GIZ vehicles overland movements and ensures…
- E.g. Lawyer, log assistant, ICT Assistant, drivers etc.
- A minimum of 1 year professional experience in a similar position (preferably with NGO).
- Ability to develop and deliver security trainings within the NGO context Qualifications and experiences:
- Attend external security information sharing meetings…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.