Customer Service jobs in Lagos
- To lead Customer Service Operations in related Region.
- Owning and improving the customer complaints management process.
- Experience as Customer Service representative.
- Develops and improves Customer Service processes.
- Knowledge on Customer Service practices and principles.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Previous experience in Customer Service in Finance related company is an added advantage.
- Branch delivers world-class financial services to the mobile…
Domino Stores Limited
- Proven customer service or retail experience is a plus.
- Process customer orders and payments.
- Answering customer enquiries and/or passing them on to the…
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve…
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Set up new customer accounts.
- Customer Service Representative for a Cake & Confectionery Company.
- Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude to customers.
- Plans, organizes, directs, controls and coordinate customer services activities.
- Receives and processes Orders/enquiries/complaints from customers.
- Customer Service and Sales representatives.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Customer service and sales oriented role.
- Oral and written communication skills.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.