Customer Service jobs in Kano
- Passenger Service Agents provide efficient, friendly service to all of our customers.
- A minimum of one year of customer service experience.
- The goal is to provide high class customer service and to increase organization’s growth and revenue through membership recruitment maximization.
- Determines service impacts and analyzes the regulatory environment to makes recommendations on best practices.
- Experience with DFID-funded programs preferred.
- Deal with all complaints, queries, and other related customer service issues through the floor manager(s).
- Maintain inventories and approve contracts to ensure…
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- The key purpose of this role is to maximize sales and profit through the continuous improvement of the store and staff, control of costs and leakage and…
- Providing service is in your veins;
- Naturally, you'll also assist customers at the checkout and answer customers’ questions on the sales floor.
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based marketing style- Demonstrates products and services to…
- Implementing sales and marketing best practice to continuously improve service to customers, and ultimately contribute to improve shareholder's return.
- Pruvia Integrated Limited - We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.