Customer Service jobs in Abuja
- Manage contract forms, customer accounts, change of address and service orders.
- Educate customers and provide relevant information about products and services.
- Experience in a Customer Service environment.
- Experience of and ability to deliver excellent standards of customer service.
- Undergraduate degree in any subject.
- The goal is to provide high class customer service and to increase organization’s growth and revenue through membership recruitment maximization.
Airlude Travel & Tour
- Airlude provides its customers with the cheapest flights, Accommodations, car rentals, and other necessities needed for success travelings.
- Must have completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- This challenging and rewarding adventure will see you work alongside some of the industry’s leading…
Foreign & Commonwealth Office
- Making Effective Decisions, Collaborating and Partnering, Managing a Quality Service, Delivering at Pace.
- Assist the Deputy Transport Manager/Team Leaders and…
- We are hiring a Customer Service Representative to manage customer queries and complaints.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Process service level agreements with IT service providers/companies.
- Maintains highest quality of customer services to all sections within the office and all…
- At Outsource Global, we count on our customer service department to interact professionally with our valued customers when they have questions or concerns.
- Customer service techniques, practices, and English language, spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Assists in planning and coordinating day-to-day operations,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.