British Council jobs
- The British Council SSA has an exciting opportunity for a Programme Officer in Borno, Nigeria.
- The British Council is the UK’s international organisation for…
- The British Council SSA has an exciting opportunity for an Admin and Resource Assistant in Nigeria.
- Admin and Resource Assistant Abuja.
- The British Council is the UK’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities.
- Operations Manager KaLMA - Role Profile.pdf.
- Work The British Council in Nigeria.
- British Council will not facilitate / sponsor visa applications and work permits.
- The main areas of focus for the role are:
- The British Council SSA has an exciting opportunity for a Grants Assistant in Nigeria in our Abuja office.
- Experience of working in an FCR project advantageous.
- The British Council SSA has an exciting opportunity for an Accountant in Nigeria.
- The post holder is a maternity cover and will be a member of a team of…
- British Council is recruiting to fill the position below:
- KaLMA is a partnership between the British Council and TaRL Africa.
- Making it happen – More Demanding:
- The British Council is looking to hire an 2 Exams Officers who will support Examination Services in Nigeria in delivering exams and tests and to maintain them…
- Managing, reviewing and reporting on payments made to delivery partners for implementing project workshops on behalf of British Council.
- British Council Behaviours Assessment Stage.
- Ensure transport arrangements for all incoming staff/consultants to the state offices are in line with British…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.