Administrative Assistant jobs in Lagos
- Communicate effectively in writing, orally and with others to understand and convey information, in a manner consistent with job functions.
- Administrative Assistant responsibilities arranging preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems, taking tabs and maintaining stocks, attending…
- Experience in administrative or clerical activities in the healthcare industry will be preferred.
- Disseminating details through phone, fax and e-mail.
- We currently seek to hire a Personal Assistant.
- 2 years of work experience as a personal assistant.
- If qualified, apply for an opportunity to work with Us.
- The Executive Assistant provides support to the MD/CEO by performing a wide variety of responsible, complex, administrative, secretarial, analytical and…
- Minimum 3 years of relatable experience in an administrative role.
- We are currently seeking candidates with 4 years of administrative experience.
JERAG Technologies Limited
- We are looking for suitable candidate who is a master when it comes to multitasking and is an excellent communicator with an upbeat attitude as an…
Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
- She must have the ability to multitask, work with minimal supervision, possess excellent writing skills, strong Administrative skills, and be able to work long…
- The Executive Assistant will support a Partner/Office Director in the Lagos office and perform light office administration duties.
Doheney Services Ltd
- Some of the industries we cover include Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, Banking & Financial Services, Transport & Logistics, manufacturing, FMCG and Food…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.