Administrative Assistant jobs
- Basic financial and administrative skills.
- Knowledge of general office practices and administrative procedures.
- Sending, receiving and distributing documents.
- Specific Administrative Tasks and Travel Management:
- Assist the Senior Administrative Assistant in identifying and effecting required repairs and maintenance of…
- Communicate effectively in writing, orally and with others to understand and convey information, in a manner consistent with job functions.
- Serves as Administrative Assistant for an assigned department;
- Additional examples of duties for the Administrative Assistant on this team include:
- Heartland Alliance International required the services of a Finance and Admin Assistant, who will be responsible for day-to-day financial as well administrative…
- Experience in administrative or clerical activities in the healthcare industry will be preferred.
- Disseminating details through phone, fax and e-mail.
- Administrative Assistant (Guest House Management).
- United Nations International Children's Emergency Fund (UNICEF) works in some of the world’s toughest places,…
- General administrative and HR responsibilities:
- Drafts standard and administrative correspondence;
- The Administrative Assistant (HR) delivers effective…
- Himgrash International Nigeria Limited seeks qualified candidates to fill this role.
- No Experience/Less than 1 year.
- The salary is between N50,000-N70,000.
- Aid admin coordinator in relations with administrative authorities.
- At his/her assigned base level, the administrative assistant supports the administrator in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.