CACI International Inc Employee Reviews

CACi Review
Video Engineer (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VANovember 17, 2017
The company demands VERY unrealistic goals and if you don't meet them then you are doing something wrong, its never them... No room for advancement because a higher level of investigator only means more work and higher goals, its not worth it the dollar increase.
Overall - a good company to work for
Various Positions (Former Employee) –  Washington City, DCNovember 16, 2017
Company evolved When I started in 1994 - company was about 3200 employees. Loyalty ran both ways between staff and management. As senior management changed and the company grew, it became more bottom-line oriented and the culture became less employee oriented.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Out of touch management
Productive and Balanced environment
Sr Technical Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Washington City, DCNovember 15, 2017
It is important to build relationships across the various business groups. I've worked with EIT and NCS and really enjoy the candor, mentoring, and friendships i have built there.
Pros
Salary, Pto
Cons
Ability to switch business groups, find open projects
Looking out for people
System Analyst (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALNovember 15, 2017
As part of Level I support, I had the opportunity to support over a 100 systems daily depending on the need of the customer. The experience's I gained from working Level I prepared me for the next chapter of my life.
Reviewer (former employee)
Investigative reviewer (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PANovember 15, 2017
I enjoyed this company. The training was packing but my supportive TL was he best. He was understanding and helpful. He never talked down on the employees like managers I have had at other contractor positions. I only left this company for a higher wage. I would have loved to stay.
Pros
Work from home, manager, Pto, sick and vacation
Cons
Report cards kept changing and I started to fail them when I never had before.
Intelligence Analyst (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VANovember 15, 2017
During my tenure with the CACI, company management was proactive in ensuring that employees were well taken care of and provided a all the assistance programs for employees who needed it. Great place to work.
Great Learning
Lead Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  McLean, VANovember 13, 2017
Since these positions are scattered you get to learn while in the new office for however long your willing to stay. CACI management does what they can to assist with moving offices.
Great Company
Security Engineer II / Physical Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Crane, INNovember 13, 2017
Great company, professional and friendly at all times.I was hired on directly after retiring from Active Duty. The transition was seamless and I ve worked with some great people. The only drawback is in my particular field it is unlikely I would advance as I am support embedded with customers.
Busy/ occupied
Software Engineer 3 (Current Employee) –  APG,MDNovember 10, 2017
busy &occupied.Good place to work. Very friendly environment.

Lot of contracts.Intenally possible to move around between projects.If you are located local to the place where it is located very easy to stay there for years.
Good coworkers and work life balance, but very thin budget.
Internal Auditor I (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VANovember 8, 2017
It was a nice place to work, but management made it hard to do anything other than work. They took away coffee for heaven's sake! It definitely did not feel like a Fortune 1000 company.
Stressful and isolating.
Background Investigator (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 8, 2017
Pros
Work from home and reimburse for internet.
Cons
Everything else.
Background Investigator II (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VANovember 8, 2017
Job Work/Life Balance horrible. Unrealistic goals. Main company concern is getting the investigation done to meet your numbers. Everything is about numbers.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Unrealistic expectations
Excellent workplace and I would highly recommend this company to others who may be seeking employment.
Contract Specialist, DAIWA Level III Certified (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VA 22204November 5, 2017
CACI is an excellent company to work for. The benefits(health, dental, insurance, LifeLock, etc.) that are offered are excellent, plus they give you the opportunity to go back to school and get your college degree. The company provides work training sessions on a regular basis and various training webinars, etc.
Need to consider the working conditions of their employees
Training and Communications Specialist (Current Employee) –  Ashburn, VANovember 5, 2017
CACI is a good company for the right individual. Often, they do not look at their project's employee working conditions and management as closely as they should. It seems they tend to use blueprints from industries that should be tailored for each business unit. I do not like their employee review system and think it should be replaced. When you call HR, you do not get the help needed in many situations.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Little Employee consideration
Not enough information
Cyber Security Specialist (Former Employee) –  USSTRATCOMNovember 4, 2017
Management dislocated. Human Resources was hard to engage and get response in a timely fashion. Salary and benefits are good. Supportive manager. Pleasant coworkers.
Pros
Money, benefits
Cons
Stress, Hr
Contract
Line Analyst/Instructor/Lead FMV Trainer (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCNovember 2, 2017
Its a who you know business in the contract management world. Sometimes, that does not work out well for the employees. The veteran employees get looked over.
Pros
competitive pay
Cons
new employees make much more due to low numbers
Excellent workplace
Material Expediter (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VANovember 2, 2017
Excellent workplace, would work there again if possible. Why there is a minimum character amount is beyond me. So I will just use up the characters so I can continue.
Great Company
System Administrator (Former Employee) –  Hanover, MDNovember 1, 2017
Great place to learn and grow touching many different technologies. Good Company for IT persons.
Travel opportunities available for certain positions.
Hard working culture
System Technologist 1 (Former Employee) –  Fort Collins, CONovember 1, 2017
I loved working at CACI. Very organized with a wiki for finding job requirements. Everybody was willing to help when any questions arose. Everybody worked hard so teamwork was a big plus.
Pros
Flexable work schedule
Cons
No benefits due to it being a temp job through a recruiter
Incredible Team!
Radio Frequency Engineer, Lead (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VANovember 1, 2017
CACI has been amazing to work at. From the top down, there is a level of integrity that is displayed throughout this company. As a veteran, it was important for me to find a company that showed the same standards I represented while serving. CACI holds those same standards. I hope to serve CACI for a long time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CACI International Inc. Our community is ready to answer.